Our caring and experienced Dementia Navigator Link Workers, based at our wellbeing hub Home from Home, work with older people in the community to offer practical support, confidence building, information and encouragement to help improve general wellbeing and offer better access benefits.
Family, friends and health professionals can make referrals or you can refer yourself.
Our Navigators can make home visits and also deliver services in community settings with one-to-one short-term packages to help improve the quality of your life. This might include ~
- Home adaption and equipment
- Help to access appropriate benefits
- Social clubs and activities
- Making friends
- Taking more exercise
- Keep warm and secure
- Exploring holistic therapies for wellbeing and relaxation at our wellbeing hub Home from Home
- Beauty therapy in an inclusive environment with specialist therapists
- Life story work
Our team has strong links with other health and wellbeing initiatives such as the GIFT Network (Gaining Independence Fostering Talents) currently operating in South Wirral .We are very experienced in working to support older people as part of The Chapel House DRC.
Please contact Cathrina Moore on 0151 336 7967 for further information